Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Just now I tried to get into my blog to post and had no idea how to get there, but you can see I did make it. I have so much to learn about living in the web...Trying to add pictures, yikes. They say the way to stay young to keep learning new things, I'm working on turning the clock back.
Roy se fue a Houston esta manana (I don't know how to do accents on letters or nn letter with the squiggly line in this blog) so please accept my apologies for the errors. If you do know, can you please fill me in on the secret.


Sitting in my chair looking out at the garden, watching Larry our house lizard run around the yard and walls, birds splashing in the fountain and all the dogs sleeping. Here's the fountain and some of the garden. Aren't they pretty?

Roy made it back to Houston fine. Next call will be once he gets to the house in Bellaire. Housekeeper came yesterday and hopefully cleaned out the frig cause I know it was gross! She definitely earned her salary yesterday.

Finished reading The Appeal by John Grisham. Very timely novel about dirty election campaigns and corporate greed.
well, enough for now...

2 comments:

GrammaKnits said...

Welcome to the blog world! It is a lot of fun, but definitely time consuming learning your way around. There are loads of things I'd love to add to mine, but just not enough hours in the day.

Beautiful garden BTW!

maxine said...

Welcome Donna!