Monday, September 29, 2008

Missin' Texas

I have been trying to upload pictures onto my Ravelry page and it's soooo frustrating. I want to be a part of this new medium, but I was born in the wrong part of the last century. I wish I lived closer to my nephew Mike cause he could teach me in a NY minute how to do all the stuff.

It's an amazing day today, clear blue skies, calm winds from the Northeast, cool temps in the upper 60s lower 70s and I miss Texas! I can't fly back because the airfares have gotten ridiculous and then there's that whole economy thing going on right now.....Just feeling a little blue today in spite of living in paradise.

Finished my first pair of Monkey socks. They were fun to knit -- going to start working on socks for Spencer for Christmas and my friend Cassie. I'm going to attempt to upload a picture of the Monkey socks so ya'll can see 'em! Hasta luego!

No comments: