Monday, September 29, 2008

Didn't work



ARGGH! Sabina! (This is the Spanish word for sheet -- get it :>))

I don't like this stuff. It's too hard!!!!! WHINNNING!!!!!!

I want to post a picture
I tried and the post went into drafts and I could not get it to post

I copied and pasted and made another posting here

This is pissing me off!

I'm going to try and post a picture here again. Well, my picture came through, but i don't want it on top i want it HERE (insert picture of socks here)
SABINA otra vez!
P.S. The balloon is from the Regatta de los globos which was held on my birthday 13 Septiembre 2008. These are paper balloons that teams of people make and compete to see whose ballon goes the furthest. This ballon was the biggest that day and was made by the team that our carpenter, Sergio, was working on! It made it off the ground and floated for a while before it tilted and burned up.



3 comments:

maxine said...

When I want a pic in the middle, I post the pic first, then I place my cursor befor the code and anter a couple times to seperate it and type what I want before the pic. Then I move my cursor to the end of the pic code and enter a couple times more and start typing again.

I find it much easier to place the pics in first and then work around them with my text.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you would like help tweaking your blog further or adding stuff. I would be happy to help if I can.

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with your blog Donna!! Don't get discouraged, you are doing such a great job and I look forward to many more blogs and a ton more pictures!

Sarah Juul (from Nancy's)

GINGER said...

OK dONNA SO i LEARNED A NEW WORD "SABINA" does it really mean
sh*t. it really sounds like a nice word.:-)

You monkey socks are great.

Weather down here is great no humidity.