Thursday, April 16, 2009

I miss Texas and Bluebonnets

I just started adding my knitting and crocheting books to my Ravelry site -- that place is awesome. I also found a blog of another Houston knitter in Ravelry and she'd posted pictures of the bluebonnets blooming. If you've ever seen a field of bluebonnet in the Spring then you know how I'm feeling right now -- they are incredible. Thank you again so much Lady Bird Johnson!


This isn't a picture of bluebonnets -- but I guess you can figure that out on your own -- but it is a picture from the pier in Ajijic of a sunset in April on the lake -- pretty cool huh!

I miss Texas sometimes , but there is something special about Lake Chapala too. Happy Spring my friends and family back "home".

2 comments:

maxine said...

There is a pic from Chapel Hill a few weeks ago on Elizabeth's blog right now showing some lovely dense BBs.

nfluxus.com/home/

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, Aunt Donna!
Love you, Amy, David, William & Kathryn