Sunday, December 21, 2008

Magda loves yarn too!


This is my Mom's knitting chair. We sit here together sometimes when she's knitting. I thought she'd enjoy my decorations!

Hi everyone, aren't I cute!!! I found some of my Mom's yarn while she was out of the house. I love yarn almost as much as she does. But when she got home, the look on her face wasn't what I expected. I thought she'd be so happy that we could love yarn together, but nooooooo -- she got mad at me. What's that all about?


Magda has never shown any interest in my yarn until recently. As I wrote earlier, Friday night she went completely crazy with yarn I had in my basket. I should have seen it coming after this episode with just a couple of yarns. My bad!

She has a really bad habit of knowing when she's doing something wrong. Then when you try to get whatever she has taken off with, she runs off and hides under the bed or runs around the yard. This is here listening to mommy ask for the yarn back! HA

But I love her :~))

1 comment:

maxine said...

Nola(the MinPin) and Lilli(the Yorkie) have yarn parties all the time and admittedly have made me a little better about putting it away when not in use.

Sawyer( a terrier mix) has only shown interest once and that was some farm yarn(from the sheep to yarn with minimal processing) which was still rather sheepishly fragrant.

Truly charming!