Monday, February 14, 2011

Cameron's a big boy

such a sweet face!

They love to take baths together

Forrest is under the little table and Cameron is starting to get up on his hands and toes -- won't be long before he's mobile too. Forrest started to walk when he was 9 months old.


Lauren called to tell us that Cameron went to his pediatrician for his 6 months check-up and he is in the 95% for his weight and height. He is 6 months old and weighs 22.5 lbs -- his OLDER brother who is 2 1/2 years old weights 28 lbs. They are almost the same size and they wear the same size diapers. OMG!

I am going to Houston this weekend for a visit -- and I told Lauren I was going to bring a back brace so I can pick Cameron up and not hurt my back -- LOL! Can't wait to see them!

He's our chunky monkey!!!!!

No comments: