Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mexico Blogs

I have links on my blog to too different blogs about living in Mexico. One is a daily blog by a lady (I don't know her personally -- actually through her blog I may, but have not met her in person yet), the other is written by a couple who live here (don't know them either).

If you want to see pictures of what my life looks like here in Mexico, I recommend you check out these two blogs. Jim and Carol's blog is well written and there are lots of beautiful pictures of things like Manzanillo, Colima, and The Lake Chapala Society here in Ajijic. LCS is a expat organization here in the village. It's an amazing place, beautiful gardens, lots of services for gringos and close to my house. The other blog is written by a single woman living here. She writes daily and is sharing what her experience is like living here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Steve Cotton said...

I am heading south myself in just about two months.

I agree with you. Blogging is a hoot.